jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Get High

Ruby ft. Juan Magan


Haha, come on, we got the winning combination,
let's go and get it, this is Ruby, haha, we're goin' to get it!

Get high now, free your mind,
hands in the air 'till you reach the sky
Get higher to a higher ground
boy you keep my heart spinning round and round

Get wild!

Feel my sunshine up in the sky
I feel my body flying so high
Be my sweetheart singing me a lullaby up to my body here rising so high

You are the cover girl of my favorite magazine
I won't stop baby 'till I reach my singin' stream.

Get high now free your mind
hands in the air so you reach the sky
 Get higher to a higher ground
boy you keep my heart spinning round and round


I can go higher baby I can go higher baby

Yo no puedo ya subir más alto,
para ser exacto, vengo dando saltos
si me miras, te miro, me da un infarto,
si me tocas, te llevo pa' dentro del cuarto.

I offer to you everything that I got, lady
si calientas el arroz, te lo doy
si no aguantas, pa' que te pones

Get high now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario